We deliver on Sourcing
En approvisionnement, nous travaillons pour vous
Gitanjali Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
Benzo Chem Industries Pvt. Ltd.
Gitanjali Chemicals P. Ltd. and Benzo Chem Industries Pvt. Ltd. , both founded by the R.K. Mohatta Group of Companies ,are two manufacturing units that produce high quality speciality organic chemicals.
Gitanjali Chemicals P. Ltd. was established in 1982 for the production of Phthalate Plasticizers and eventually in 1994; a new plant was built for manufacturing of Chloro Phenol Derivatives and Diclofenic Sodium intermediates. The Company is ISO 9001-2000 certified.
Benzo Chem Industries P. Ltd. was originally set up in 1987 for producing Para Chloro Benzyl Chloride and Para Chloro Benzyl Cyanide and eventually diversified into a series of other derivatives for the Pharmaceutical & Agrochemicals Industries. The Company has two facilities both having acheived ISO 9001-2000 certification thanks to their Quality Management System. The company has recently acheived GMP certification.
The investments in both companies have been more than $8 million US Dollars.
The total production capacity is 5000 Mt. per annum and the plants have various sized glass lined reactors, autoclaves, S.S. reactors, S.S. fractional distillers with Sulzer internal packing.
The total manpower in both the factories are more than 200 experienced staff.
The company has enjoyed a steady and rapid growth in sales thanks to the work of their highly skilled R&D team who are consistently innovating & developing new chemicals and processes.
The annual turnover now exceeds 20 Million US Dollars. Of this, nearly 60 % is generated by exports to various countries including the USA, Canada, Germany, U.K, France, Belgium, Japan, Taiwan, Gulf countries etc.
Highly skilled and qualified R&D team appointed to develop novel routes of manufacturing of organic chemicals.
The Quality Control Laboratories are fully equipped with state-of-the-art instrumentation & skilled chemists working around the clock to maintain consistent and strict quality parameters for the products being manufactured.
Thorough retained samples proceedures (that are held for minimum 3 years) ensures full backup and validation of product stability. Each product is delivered with a Certificate of Analysis covering full analytical tests including purity and impurities profiles.
Batches are closely monitored by inprocess controls & analytical laboratory to ensure full control and completion of reactions parameters.
Strict internal quality systems are have kept material rejection rates below 1%.
Plants are multipurpose and can handle the production of 3-4 products simutaneously and operate with three shifts 6 days/week. Reactions are carried out per batch.
Effluent Treatment Plant
Both the companies have effluent treatment plants (ETP) for treating water effluent, categorized as:
Oil Separator for separation of oil & grease material.
Neutralization: The effluent is neutralized to pH 7 to 7.5 with acidic or alkaline treatment.
Equalization Tank: Equalization tanks are used to hold effluent for 20-24 hours.
Biological Treatment: Biological treatment with aerator for the elimination of hazardous organic material through biodegradation.
Utmost care is given to ensure that the effluents exiting the plants meet the established requirements issued by the regional government authorities.
Further development of new products such as new agro intermediates for patented pesticide, fungicide etc.
New Pharmaceutical intermediates for patented fine chemicals.
Development of personal care products such as sun-screen, germicidal etc.
KEY PRODUCTS of Benzo Chem Indus. Pvt. Ltd. Jalgaon / Malkapur, India
· 4-Methoxy Benzyl Chloride (CAS No. 824-94-2)
· 4-Chloro Benzyl Chloride (104-83-6)
· 3-Chloro Benzyl Chloride (620-20-2)
· 2-Chloro Benzyl Chloride (611-19-8)
· 4-Methyl Benzyl Chloride (104-82-5)
· 2-Methyl Benzyl Chloride (552-45-4)
· a-a’Dichloro-O-Xylene (612-12-4)
· Tetra Chloro Ortho Xylene (25641-99-6)
· a-a’Dichloro-P-Xylene (623-25-6)
· 3,4-Dichloro Benzyl Chloride (102-47-6)
· 2,4-Dichloro Benzyl Chloride (94-99-5)
Benzyl Cyanide Derivatives
· 4-Methoxy Benzyl Cyanide (104-47-2)
· 4-Fluoro Benzyl Cyanide (459-22-3)
· 4-Chloro Benzyl Cyanide (140-53-4)
· 3-Chloro Benzyl Cyanide (1529-41-5)
· 2-Chloro Benzyl Cyanide (2856-63-5)
· 4-Methyl Benzyl Cyanide (2947-61-7)
· 2-Methyl Benzyl Cyanide (22364-68-7)
· 3,4 Dichloro Benzyl Cyanide (3218-49-3)
· 2,4 Dichloro Benzyl Cyanide (6306-60-1)
Phenyl Acetic Acid Derivatives
· 4-Methoxy Phenyl Acetic Acid (104-1-8)
· 4-Fluoro Phenyl Acetic Acid (405-50-5)
· 4-Chloro Phenyl Acetic Acid (1878-66-6)
· 3-Chloro Phenyl Acetic Acid (1878-65-5)
· 2-Chloro Phenyl Acetic Acid (2444-36-2)
· 4-Methyl Phenyl Acetic Acid (622-47-9)
· 2-Methyl Phenyl Acetic Acid (644-36-0)
· 3,4 Dichloro Phenyl Acetic Acid (5809-30-7)
· 2,4 Dichloro Phenyl Acetic Acid (19719-28-9)
· 2-Hydroxy Phenyl Acetic Acid (614-75-5)
· 2-Methoxy Phenyl Acetic Acid (93-25-4)
· a-2-Chloro Methyl Phenyl Acetic Acid (15068-8-3)
· 4-Chloro Benzaldehyde (104-88-1)
· 3-Chloro Benzaldehyde (587-4-2)
· 2-Chloro Benzaldehyde (89-98-5)
· 4-Methyl Benzaldehyde (104-87-0)
· 2-Methyl Benzaldehyde (529-20-4)
· 3,4 Dichloro Benzaldehyde (6287-38-3)
· 2,4 Dichloro Benzaldehyde (874-42-0)
· 1-Naphthaldehyde (66-77-3)
· O-Phthalaldehyde (643-79-8)
· 4-Methoxy Phenyl Acetone (122-84-9)
Benzyl Alcohol Derivatives
· 4-Methyl Benzyl Alcohol (584-18-4)
· 4-Chloro Benzyl Alcohol (873-76-7)
· 2-Methyl Benzyl Alcohol (89-95-2)
· 3,4-Dichloro Benzyl Alcohol (1805-32-9)
· 4,4’ Dichloro Benzophenone (90-98-2)
· 4,4’ Dihydroxy Benzophenone (611-99-4)
· 2,4 Dihydroxy Benzophenone (131-56-6)
· 2-Hydroxy-4-Methoxy Benzophenone (131-57-7)
· 4,4’ Dimethoxy Benzophenone (90-96-0)
· Para Chloro Meta Cresol (59-50-7)
· Para Chloro Meta Xylenol (88-04-0)
· 2,4 Dichloro Meta Xylenol (133-53-9)
· Ortho Benzyl Para Chloro Phenol (120-32-1)
· 2,4 Dichloro Benzyl Alcohol (1777-82-8)
· 4-Chloro Thymol (89-68-9)
· 4-Chloro Resorcinol (95-88-5)
· Dichlorophene (97-23-4)
· Bromochlorophene (15435-29-7)
Special Products for Pharma Industries
· 2-Chloro Phenyl acetic acid methyl Ester (57486-68-7)
· 4-Chloro Phenyl Acetic Acid Methyl Ester (52449-43-1)
· 3-Chloro Phenyl Acetic Acid Methyl Ester
· Alpha Bromo-2-chloro Phenyl Acetic Acid / Methyl Ester
· Alpha Bromo-3-Chloro Phenyl Acetic Acid / Methyl Ester
· Alpha Bromo-4-Chloro Phenyl Acetic Acid/Methyl Ester
Bulk Drugs / API’s
k. Diclofenac Potassium }
l. Diclofenac Diethyl Amine } - Under development
m. Diclofenac Resinate }